POISON | 2 min
Horace Gold's poetic words personifies his past unhealthy relationship with alcohol through a fictional relationship with a woman. Inspired by the surrealist film "Meshes Of The Afternoon" -- POISON is an expression of addiction through repetition.
* 2018 SHOOT Magazine New Directors Showcase
* 2018 NYC Independent Film Festival - Official Selection
* 2017 Bushwick Film Festival - Official Selection
* 2017 Portland Film Festival - Official Selection
* 2017 Blow-up Int'l Film Festival - Finalist: Best Cinematography
POISON Shot on 8MM Film: